STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VENDORS ACCEPTANCE
· Vendor accepts the following Terns and Conditions upon receipt of booth reservation.
· Vendor’s fees (including booth rental, security deposit, health permit fee) must be paid at the time of completing a booth reservation.
· Refund of a Security Deposit will be made after the booth is inspected for damage and sanitary condition.
· Cancelation Refund see Cancelation Policy below
HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND OTHER INSPECTION
· Vendor must be ready for Health Inspection before 8 am.
· Vendor must be solely responsible for all the health department requirements.
· Vendor must have a valid Seller’s Permit
· Thai New Year Corporation reserves the right to make changes at anytime without any notice. .
· Vendor must submit a written cancellation notice 30 days prior to April 8, 2018 to receive a full refund.
· Vendors shall indemnify and hold harmless all Thai New Year Corporation owned and operated entities., all their affiliates and owners, and their respective agents, officers, directors, managers, and employees from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses including attorneys’ fees arising out of or resulting from fulfillment of a service, provided that any such claims, damages, losses or expenses including attorneys’ fees are attributable to bodily injury, sickness, disease or death, injury or destruction of tangible property, interruption or loss of business, or imposition of any fine or charge by any governmental entity, and are caused in whole or in part by any negligent or intentional act or omission, or violation of a legal requirement.
· A vendor is required to provide specific insurance certification.
· Vendor holds the Company harmless with respect to any claim or lawsuit brought against the company or any of its affiliates for alleged patent, trademark, or copyright infringement related to the products or goods.
· Vendor will defend any claim or lawsuit and will pay any damages finally awarded against the Company or any of its affiliates as a result of such claim or lawsuit.
· Vendors of consumable or chemical products are required to provide evidence of insurance for $1,000,000/$5,000,000 per occurrence/aggregate.
· Thai New Year Corporation is not liable for any claim of any kind, for any loss, or for any damage.
· All information Thai New Year Corporation provides to the vendor is confidential.
· Vendor may not advertise or publicize the relationship without the Company’s written consent.
· Vendor warrants that all products furnished in fulfillment are suitable, safe, and fit for their purpose.
· Vendor of consumables warrants that all products furnished in fulfillment of a purchase order are fresh and suitable for human consumption
· Vendor warranty runs to Thai New Year Corporation, its successors, assigns and customers, and users of the products purchased.
· Vendor must provide Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for products as required by law.
· Vendor will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances and will hold Thai New Year Corporation harmless from any liability resulting from vendor’s failure to do so.
· Vendor will provide proof of all required certifications and inspections.
· A purchase order and any documents referred to on the face thereof constitute the entire agreement between the vendor and Thai New Year Corporation. These standard Terms and Conditions are applicable to all booth orders. Other Terms and Conditions as appropriate to a specific product or transaction may be included in a separate contract document