8:00 AM A Buddhist Religion Ceremony Give Alms to the monks and Pray.
10 AM The Thai New Year Parade starts by the Barnsdall Art Park by Vermont Ave and Hollywood Blvd and the parade will end by Hollywood Blvd and Hobart Ave. This Year Theme is The Parade Of The Drums (Krong Yao).A 2.5 Mile Long Parade and over 500 participants.
The Banner and Flag Bearers
1. Hollywood High School
2. Miss Thai New Year USA
3. WAT THAI OF LOS ANGELES
4. WAT PADHAMMACHART
5. WAT PHRATHAT DOI SUTHEP U.S.A
6. WAT BUDDHAWAJANA U.S.A.
7. THAI ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
8. THAI TOWN COUNCIL O LOS ANGELES
9. LANNA THAI ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
10. THAI PAKTAI ASSOCIATION
11. E-SARN THAI ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
12. THAI NURSE ASSOCIATION OF CALIFORNIA
13. NUAD THAI AND SPA ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA
14. KETA VARIETY
15. CHAN KRUNG ARTIST GROUP
16. THAI & SOUTHEAST ASIAN ASSOCIATION OF CALIFORNIA
17. THAI SOCCER LEAGUE U.S.A.
18. THAI LIFESTYLE GROUP
10:00 AM FOUR FOOD TRUCKS Food, Drinks, Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Desserts rolling out!
10:00 AM HEALTH FAIR SCREENING starts until 2 PM. We have Stroke Screening, Bone Density Screening and Pulmonary Screening. All Free for all ages
10:00 AM 2 ENTERTAINMENT STAGES BEGIN
1. The Thai Cultural Stage.
2. The Grand Stage.
10:30 AM MUAY THAI FIGHTERS WEIGHT-IN
The First Round begins shortly after 1 PM. 15 Bounds, 8 Championship Title Fights, 3 Rounds Per Fight
11:00 AM LUNCH SERVED
All Vendors are rolling out their welcome doormats. Eat and Shop your favorite Thai Items
11:00 AM SINGHA BEER GARDEN
Officially Open. Enjoy a Singha Beer literately right on the middle of Hollywood Blvd. (Drink Responsively)
12:00 PM MUAY THAI, MUAY THAI, MUAY THAI
12:30 PM MISS THAI NEW YEAR USA 2019